Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Flying Woman Blue Sky


Dreams of flying are the coolest! When I fly, I can control speed and altitude--I can go higher by simply breathing in, or lower by breathing out. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

I was flying to California with a group of other fliers. We were not very high, but no one on the ground noticed us because they were too busy to look up! I have flown over Holland, over windmills and tulip fields, over Spanish landscapes, and other foreign places! I don't often get to fly, and love it when I do.

Once I was hypnotised (is this like dreaming?) and was told to make a small hole with my finger in the fabric of the universe, and look through. What SMALL hole? I ripped that fabric down the middle like a mad woman, a hole I could fly through, and did, right out among the stars and planets and galaxies. FANTASTIC!



(Flying Woman Blue Sky, by K. Laxma Goud)

4 Comments:

Blogger harmonyinline said...

oh yes fantastic

10:37 AM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

You are a flier, too?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Mental Floss said...

Ooooh, I've had dreams of flying, too, and it never seemed very difficult. Its an amazing feeling, so surreal, I almost feel like it could happen if i tried it today!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

As they say in the commercials: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME. At least not while you are awake and know better!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home