Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Baby Dreams


1. A still-life, recurring, when I was 2 or 3-years old: a small white bulldog leaping toward the backside of a boy sitting on a fence. A pen-and-ink drawing. Something from the
Katzenjammer Kids.


2. Another recurring, about the same time: I am being chased by a screaming fire engine. I try to run, and can't lift my feet.

3. There is a chicken under my pillow. (It is really a yarn dog made by my Nanny. But in daylight, I am terrified by the chickens in our yard!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Bacopickle, the chickens, and me.

10:44 AM  
Blogger k said...

Hi! I have no idea why you stopped by my blog, but I clicked back and wanted to say, welcome to the 'sphere.

This looks like an interesting place ya got here. But what stopped me in my tracks was a book I saw on your *profile:* my excellent neighbor Peter has just given me his own copy of Pilgrim at Tinker Creek.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Great book!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home